Warm and Nice

It's nice to know that someone wants you. After bad broke up situation that made you hate yourself.

It's pathetic. You just realized that you're too good to someone who never respect you. You were mad to yourself because you can't defend your boundaries.

But now.. I am healing.. Everything get better. I get better. I smile a lot, laugh, even I still don't know what to do about my life. Still searching for my own path  and enjoying every proccess of growing. Trying to love myself just the way I am. Trying to love broken unperfect soul in me and accept all of my own flaws.

In that proccess of healing myself, you came unexpectedly. We had some coffee in a small cafe, and talk. I talk, then you talk. It doesn't seem awkward at all. Since the first time we met.

It was like I found real human in you. Something that I lost for along time ago.

Warm and nice.

Comments

Popular Posts