Why Am I So Afraid Of Falling In Love?

A friend said :
"bc love is overrated, pointless and the most uncertain feeling there is so no wonder if a lot of people are afraid of it or choose not to get involved with it"

A friend said :
"Kenapa harus takut?"

And I don't even know what's the answer. Don't have to know it now.

Maybe just because, I don't wanna lose me anymore. Because when I love someone I will give my all. And sometimes that's not the right thing to do when you love the wrong one. Or when someone can suddenly make you really disappointed and put first their ego and never apologize and make you sad all over again.

Maybe I am just afraid of being hurt. Not to fall in love.

Maybe I am just haven't found the right person to fall in love with yet.

I'm just starting fall in  love with myself again. I don't wanna ruin that now.

Comments

Popular Posts