Typical Wednesday

Today songs :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pTDYH8ZgYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPERwSqiGy4&t=571s


Well, Hell-O!

SO many things happened this week. It's so overwhelming!

Maybe I'm too overreacting over everything. There are so many emotions right now, and it's just tiring and maybe I just wanna cry on Coco's shoulder. He is the one that I wanna hug. I just can't even talk to describe what I feel. It's so suffocating!

In the end, I just miss the old me. I miss myself enjoying my ordinary life. Don't care about what people say and how people see me, I just me happy being me. 

Youth by Troye Sivan is on. Remember when this song is the happiest song to dance in the car with my bestfriends. That was really a day to remember, a simple piece of life, I never forget. I miss that. I miss what it feels to have friends, to enjoy my favorite music, to dance, to live. Now I don't even know how to enjoy my own favorite songs. It's just as flat as the highway.

Yeah, remembering about that 'Youth' song doesn't make me any younger. Lol.

But, yeah, I know I am a complicated person. But don't try to say it to my face, please. It's breaking my heart. I prefer 'Unique Personality' instead. Being complicated is hard. I don't know, being me is hard sometimes. You will lose your mind.

If you're not my family and still be there for me, congratulations! You have multiple personalities. Kidding. You have my heart. But I warn you, sometimes I don't even have a heart. It's been frozen for along time. 

Really, I love 'Youth' song. Youth is about runaway, and maybe I wanna runaway today. I should try to listen more songs after this chapter.

Cause we've no time for getting oldMortal body, timeless soulsCross your fingers, here we go, oh oh oh

Comments

Popular Posts